Pool Ozone Simply Means Purified Pool Water
Residential pool ozone is the simplest pool purifier there is to maintain healthy water without reliance on difficult chemicals like chlorine. An ozone system allows the pool owner to keep clean, clear water and reduce chemical load by 60 to 90%. Because the ozone generator is sanitizing the pool whenever the pump is running, it offers automatic sanitation for peace of mind. The family can comfortably and safely enjoy the ‘feel good’ water anytime.
The Benefits of Ozone
- Ozone is simple and natural. Once installed, it purifies the pool automatically.
- Ozone kills dangerous organisms on contact.
Ozone kills up to 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses on contact, including dangerous organisms like cryptosporidium that chlorine cannot readily kill within a reasonable amount of time.
- Ozone helps to keep pool water clear and sweet smelling.
Ozone oxidizes iron, sulfur, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide. Ozone is a front line defense against cloudy pool water, and its only byproduct, ordinary oxygen, also helps make water sparkle.
- Ozone is 200 times more powerful than chlorine as an oxidizer of organic materials.
- Ozone reduces the need for harsh chemicals greatly.
- Ozone oxidizes oils like suntan lotion and cosmetics.
- Ozone oxidizes human fluids.
Ozone and Your Health
Ozone is safe for people and the environment when it is created with DEL’s Advanced Sanitation Technology. With proper equipment and setup, ozone injected into pool water is the easiest and most reliable way there is to maintain a healthy swimming environment for your whole family.